Prepare to elevate your dessert game with our No-Bake Coffee Cheesecake – a decadent combination of creamy cheesecake filling infused with the bold flavors of coffee, all nestled on a crunchy cookie crust. This indulgent dessert requires no baking, making it the perfect option for hot summer days or when you’re craving a sweet treat without heating up the kitchen. With its smooth texture and irresistible coffee flavor, this cheesecake is sure to become a favorite among coffee lovers and dessert enthusiasts alike.
Why We Love This Recipe:
✔️ Quick and Easy: Enjoy the simplicity of a no-bake recipe that comes together in minutes, with no oven required. ✔️ Irresistible Flavor: Indulge in the rich and aromatic taste of coffee combined with the creamy goodness of cheesecake. ✔️ Versatile: Customize your cheesecake with your favorite coffee blend or add a variety of toppings for a personalized touch.
For the Crust:
- 1 and 1/2 cups (150g) crushed chocolate or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (55g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
For the Coffee Cheesecake Filling:
- 2 packages (16 ounces or 450g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules or espresso powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping (Optional):
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or cocoa powder
- Prepare the Crust:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed chocolate or graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan or pie dish, creating an even layer. Use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass to press the crust firmly into place. Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the filling.
- Make the Coffee Cheesecake Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add the dissolved instant coffee (or espresso) and vanilla extract to the mixture, and fold until smooth and well combined.
- Assemble the Cheesecake:
- Pour the coffee cheesecake filling over the chilled crust in the springform pan, spreading it out evenly with a spatula.
- Smooth the top of the cheesecake with the back of a spoon or an offset spatula, ensuring it’s level and free of air bubbles.
- Chill and Serve:
- Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set.
- Once set, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan, slice into portions, and serve chilled.
- If desired, garnish each slice with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or a dusting of cocoa powder before serving.
- For a stronger coffee flavor, adjust the amount of instant coffee or espresso powder to suit your taste preferences.
- Be sure to dissolve the instant coffee granules or espresso powder in hot water before adding them to the cheesecake filling to ensure they blend smoothly.
Q: Can I use decaffeinated coffee in this recipe? A: Yes, you can use decaffeinated instant coffee or espresso powder if you prefer a caffeine-free option.
Q: How long will the cheesecake keep in the refrigerator? A: The cheesecake can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Be sure to cover it well to prevent any odors from affecting the flavor.