Get ready to treat yourself to a divine dessert experience with our Gooey Brownie Pie – a delectable creation that combines the best of both worlds: the fudgy richness of brownies and the buttery flakiness of pie crust. This irresistible pie is a true delight for chocolate lovers, boasting a gooey center that melts in your mouth with every heavenly bite. Whether served warm with a scoop of ice cream or enjoyed cold straight from the fridge, this Gooey Brownie Pie is guaranteed to captivate your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
Why We Love This Recipe:
✔️ Irresistible Texture: Enjoy the perfect balance of gooey, fudgy brownie filling and flaky, buttery pie crust. ✔️ Decadent Flavor: Indulge in the rich chocolatey goodness that satisfies even the most discerning sweet tooth. ✔️ Easy to Make: With simple ingredients and straightforward instructions, this recipe is a breeze to whip up for any occasion.
- 1 unbaked pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: powdered sugar or whipped cream for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the unbaked pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the unsalted butter in the microwave.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the butter-sugar mixture, and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the unsweetened cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, and salt until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pie crust, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly gooey.
- Allow the Gooey Brownie Pie to cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve warm with a dusting of powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- For an extra decadent touch, add chocolate chips or chopped nuts to the brownie batter before baking.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerated for longer shelf life.
Q: Can I use a different type of pie crust? A: Yes, you can use any type of pie crust you prefer, whether it’s store-bought or homemade. Just make sure it’s unbaked before adding the brownie batter.
Q: Can I make this pie ahead of time? A: Absolutely! You can prepare the Gooey Brownie Pie in advance and reheat slices in the microwave or oven before serving for a warm, gooey treat.