Prepare to embark on a delightful culinary journey with our Moist Chocolate Cake stuffed with luscious strawberries and drizzled with sweet condensed milk. This dessert is a symphony of flavors and textures that will leave your taste buds dancing. The rich, moist chocolate cake perfectly complements the sweet and juicy strawberries, while the condensed milk adds a delightful creaminess to every bite.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
For the Chocolate Cake:
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
The Strawberry Filling:
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
The Condensed Milk Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Preparation by Steps:
Prepare the Chocolate Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix on medium speed using an electric mixer until the batter is well combined, but be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the boiling water until the batter becomes smooth. The batter will be thin, which is normal.
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool in the pans for about 10 minutes. Then, transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prepare the Strawberry Filling
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Toss them together gently and let them sit for about 15 minutes to macerate, releasing their juices.
Assemble the Cake
- Place one of the cooled chocolate cake layers on a serving plate or cake stand.
- Spread a generous layer of the strawberry filling on top of the cake layer.
- Carefully place the second cake layer on top of the strawberry filling.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the cake. You can adjust the amount to your liking.
Enjoy Your Moist Chocolate Cake
Slice and serve your Moist Chocolate Cake stuffed with strawberries and drizzled with condensed milk. Each bite will be a delightful blend of moist chocolate cake, juicy strawberries, and sweet creaminess. This cake is perfect for celebrations or as a special treat for any occasion. Enjoy!
Craving more culinary delights? Click on the links below to explore additional tempting recipes that will surely tickle your taste buds:
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!