Dive into the indulgent world of Brownie Bars with Toppings, where rich chocolatey goodness meets a medley of delightful toppings. These bars are a decadent treat that allows you to customize each bite with your favorite flavors. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth or impressing guests at any occasion, these brownie bars are a symphony of textures and tastes.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Toppings of your choice (chopped nuts, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, sea salt, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it evenly.
- Sprinkle your chosen toppings over the batter. Get creative and layer on a combination of nuts, chocolate chips, or drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs, but not wet batter.
- Allow the brownie bars to cool in the pan before lifting them out using the parchment paper overhang.
- Once cooled, cut into squares or bars and indulge in the fudgy goodness.
Craving more culinary delights? Click on the links below to explore additional tempting recipes that will surely tickle your taste buds:
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!