Indulge your taste buds in a burst of citrusy bliss with our tantalizing Lemon Delight. This dessert is a symphony of zesty lemons, velvety cream, and a hint of sweetness that dances on your palate. Perfect for those who crave a refreshing yet decadent treat.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of whipped topping
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) of lemon instant pudding mix
- 3 cups of cold milk
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Lemon slices and mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the base of a 9×13 inch dish to create the crust.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon pudding mix and cold milk until thickened. Gently fold in lemon zest.
- Pour the lemon pudding over the cream cheese layer and spread it evenly.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, allowing the layers to set.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves before serving. Slice and savor the citrusy delight!
Craving more culinary delights? Click on the links below to explore additional tempting recipes that will surely tickle your taste buds:
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Moist chocolate cake stuffed with strawberries and condensed milk
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!