Elevate your breakfast or brunch with these delectable Perfect Crescent Cheese Danishes. Flaky crescent dough envelopes a luscious cream cheese filling, creating a treat that’s both sweet and satisfying. With a hint of vanilla and a drizzle of icing, these danishes are a delightful way to start your day or indulge in a midday pick-me-up.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk (reserve the egg white for brushing)
- For the Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg yolk until smooth and creamy.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into triangles.
- Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each crescent triangle.
- Fold the corners of the crescent dough over the filling, forming a rectangular shape.
- Brush the top of each Danish with the reserved egg white for a golden finish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the danishes are golden brown.
- While the danishes are baking, prepare the icing by whisking together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Allow the danishes to cool slightly before drizzling them with the icing.
Craving more culinary delights? Click on the links below to explore additional tempting recipes that will surely tickle your taste buds:
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!