Experience the simplicity of sweet perfection with our 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars. These easy-to-make delights combine the zesty freshness of lemons with the sweetness of a cake mix for a quick, no-fuss treat that’s bursting with citrus flavor. Perfect for when you crave a sunny, effortless dessert.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 box (about 18 oz) lemon cake mix
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon cake mix and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
- The mixture will be thick. Press it into the prepared baking dish, creating an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the lemon bars to cool completely in the baking dish.
- Once cooled, cut into squares or bars.
- Optional: Dust with powdered sugar for a finishing touch.
- Serve and enjoy the delightful simplicity of 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars!
More You’ll Love:
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Classic Southern Caramel Cake
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Moist chocolate cake stuffed with strawberries and condensed milk
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!