Embark on a journey of indulgence with our Salted Butter Caramel—a heavenly concoction that transforms simple ingredients into a decadent treat. Rich, velvety caramel meets the perfect balance of salt, creating a symphony of sweet and savory notes that dance on your taste buds. Whether drizzled over ice cream, spread on toast, or enjoyed by the spoonful, this salted butter caramel is a culinary masterpiece that elevates sweetness to a whole new level.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat granulated sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts and turns into a golden-brown caramel.
- Once the caramel is achieved, add the cubed butter to the saucepan. Be cautious, as the mixture may bubble up.
- Stir the butter into the caramel until fully melted and well combined.
- Slowly pour in the heavy cream while stirring continuously. The mixture will bubble again, but keep stirring until the caramel is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in sea salt. Adjust the amount of salt to your taste preference.
- If desired, add vanilla extract for an extra layer of flavor.
- Allow the salted butter caramel to cool slightly before transferring it to a jar or container for storage.
- Use the salted butter caramel immediately as a topping for desserts, or let it cool completely for a spreadable consistency.
- Store any leftover salted butter caramel in the refrigerator for future indulgence.
- Whether drizzled, dipped, or spread, savor the sweet and salty perfection of homemade Salted Butter Caramel.
Thank you for reading.
Savor the Goodness: Click for Recipes:
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!