Elevate your snack game with our delightful Rice Krispies Roll-Ups. This playful twist on the classic treat combines the crispy goodness of Rice Krispies with a luscious, gooey filling. Perfect for satisfying sweet cravings, these roll-ups are a fun and delicious snack that both kids and adults will love.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter or Nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add mini marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until completely melted, creating a smooth mixture.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and quickly stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until well coated.
- Spread the mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, pressing it into an even layer.
- In a separate saucepan or in the microwave, melt the peanut butter or Nutella until smooth.
- Pour the melted peanut butter or Nutella over the Rice Krispies layer, spreading it evenly.
- If desired, sprinkle chocolate chips over the peanut butter or Nutella layer.
- Carefully lift one edge of the parchment paper and begin rolling the Rice Krispies into a log shape. Continue rolling until you have a compact cylinder.
- Place the rolled-up Rice Krispies in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Once set, slice the roll into individual portions. Serve and enjoy these delightful Rice Krispies Roll-Ups!
More You’ll Love:
- Classic Southern Caramel Cake
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Moist chocolate cake stuffed with strawberries and condensed milk
- Milk Brioche
- Lizzy cake
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Shrimp in a garlic Alfredo Sauce with Fettuccine
- Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake with Homemade Crust
- Classic Butter Cookies
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Bites
- Best Scalloped Potatoes
- Chocolate Chip Doughnuts
- Lazy Day Oatmeal Cake
Join our community on social media!
Enjoyed this delicious recipe? Share the love with your friends and family by clicking the share button below. Good food is meant to be shared, and your culinary discoveries can brighten someone else’s day!